Free Stock Transfer Promo
You only need to trade with the best. Experience it now. Transfer stocks to your MATRKE account and we’ll take care of the fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. This Promotion is open to both new and existing MATRKE clients (“Eligible Client”).
- 2. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in this promotion:
- a. Employees and trading representatives of Maybank ATR Kim Eng Group up to second degree of consanguinity and affinity
- b. MATRKE clients whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- c. Joint accounts are entitled to participate in the Promotion, but are treated as one (1) account only.
- 3. Stock Transfers made within the Promo Period by an Eligible Client are entitled to receive reimbursements of Php75 per outgoing stock transfer charged by the counterparty broker and, in addition, a waiver of the incoming stock transfer fees as charged by MATRKE.
- 4. The outgoing stock transfer fees shall be borne by the Eligible Client upfront and reimbursement of the outgoing stock transfer fees shall be credited to Eligible Client’s trading account balance the following month after the stock position has been received by MATRKE.
- 5. Successful opening and funding of MATRKE accounts are subject to the Online Service Agreement.
- 6. This promotion is subject to independent audit.
- 7. All trades made under this Promotion are subject to the standard Terms and Conditions of MATRKE listed.
- 8. MATRKE reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time to vary, amend, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions, or to terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time without notice, reference or liability to any person.
- 9. MATRKE, its affiliates, employees or agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered or borne, arising from this Promotion.
- 10. The decision of MATRKE on any and all matters relating to or arising from this Promotion (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Promotion) shall be absolute, final and binding on all parties. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these terms and conditions and those in any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 11. These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Philippines and the participants in this Promotion agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the tribunals and courts of Makati City in the event of any disagreement or dispute relating to or arising from the Promotion.